Staff Publications & Research Papers
- The Executive Briefings on Trade keep the Commission and the public current on domestic and global activities that affect U.S. trade, investment, and competitiveness. They reflect the opinions and research of individual authors and are not the views of the U.S. International Trade Commission or any of its individual Commissioners.
- The Journal of International Commerce and Economics (JICE) is a peer-reviewed journal (ISSN 2152-6877) published on a periodic basis by the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC). It contributes to the field of applied international trade by providing in-depth, policy-relevant, and accessible analysis of contemporary economic, industry competitiveness, and investment issues.
- Staff Research / Working Papers
- The International Economic Review (IER) is a bimonthly staff publication of the Office of Economics. The opinions and conclusions contained in the reviews are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Commission or of any individual Commissioner. The IER articles are intended to keep the Commission informed about significant developments in international economics and trade and to provide technical information and advice on international trade matters to policy makers.
- Industry Trade and Technology Review ( ITTR ) analyzes factors currently affecting U.S. manufacturing and services industries and provides deeper analysis and insight into their competitiveness. ITTR articles also provide our readers with an understanding of the implications of trade policy developments.