A reminder to prospective MTB comment filers: The deadline for filing a comment on an MTB petition is rapidly approaching.
- Comments must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
- The deadline to submit comments is 5:15 p.m. ET on Monday, February 24, 2020.
- You must use the MTB Petition System (MTBPS) (https://mtbps.usitc.gov) to complete and submit comments.
- The MTBPS will only accept completed comments, and it will not accept comments after the deadline.
That means you must begin the comment submission process well before the deadline (5:15 p.m. on February 24, 2020) in order to ensure you are able to complete and submit your comment before the deadline.
- Late Amendments/Corrections will NOT be permitted. If you decide your comment needs edits after you submit, you must withdraw the original comment and file a new one, and you must complete and submit any corrected comment before the filing period closes at 5:15 p.m. ET on Monday, February 24, 2020. There will be NO exceptions.
Questions? Email email@example.com