MTB 2019: Writing a Better Article Description: Travel Goods, Handbags, and Similar Containers; and Sporting Goods (PLUS - Identifying and Avoiding Overlapping Article Descriptions)
Join USITC nomenclature analysts and industry specialists to learn how to write a better article description!
This seminar will cover portions of HTS Chapters 42 and 99. The seminar will also present information to help petitioners identify and avoid overlapping article descriptions.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: USITC Building, Courtroom B
500 E Street SW, Washington, DC
HOW: Work in Washington? Come join us in person! No registration required.
Outside the area? Register to attend via an interactive webinar here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2276065336978723596
** The webinar will be archived and available for viewing later, although without interactivity
Topics to be covered:
- Learn which features and characteristics must be included in your description to enable your product to be classified properly
- Get answers to your questions from USITC specialists (note that USITC staff cannot draft your product description for you)
- PLUS – tips to help you identify and avoid overlapping article descriptions!
We hope to see you there!
- Archived webinar: Writing a Better Article Description: Machinery and Electronics Articles
- Archived webinar: Writing a Better Article Description: Chemicals and Plastics Articles
- Archived webinar: Writing a Better Article Description: Textiles, Apparel, Footwear, and Headwear Articles
- Archived webinar: MTB 2019: Welcome Back/Overview
- Get Out Ahead of the Pack with a Binding Ruling from CBP!
- You can sign up to receive articles like this and other information automatically by email!