MTB 2019: Overview Training Session
Join USITC staff face-to-face for a review of the Miscellaneous Tariff Bill (MTB) filing process and learn ways to make your filing experience easier.
The agency’s MTB 2019: Welcome Back/Overview seminar will help get you focused and off to a great start as the second petition filing cycle under the American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act of 2016 (AMCA) approaches.
WHEN: Wednesday, July 10, 2019
11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
WHERE: USITC Building, Courtroom C
500 E Street SW
HOW: Work in Washington? Come join us in person! No registration required.
Outside the area? Register to attend via an interactive webinar here:
Topics to be covered:
- AMCA overview
A review of:
- the MTB complete process
- the roles played by the USITC, Department of Commerce, Customs, and Congress
- filing and review timelines
- MTB 2019: What’s New
Among the things we’ll talk about:
- Renewals – yes, you need one!
- Domestic producer objections
- Updates to the MTB portal to make your filing experience smoother
- Best Practices
- how to start preparing NOW so you're ready to hit the ground running when the portal opens in October
- steps you can take with your colleagues within your industry to help ensure a successful filing
- What’s on your mind?
- Bring your questions! USITC staff will be on hand to answer them.
We hope to see you there!
** The webinar will be archived and available for viewing later, although without interactivity.
- You can sign up to receive articles like this and other information automatically by email!
- Get Out Ahead of the Pack with a Binding Ruling from CBP!