Date: Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 9:30am
Location: Main Hearing Room, USITC Building (500 E Street SW)
Final phase antidumping duty investigation: Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous from Canada, Inv. No. 731-TA-1446 (Final)
Please note –
- To address concerns related to COVID-19, this hearing will not be held in-person.
- The Commission will gather information from the parties on paper in lieu of an in-person hearing.
- Parties have been informed of the process to follow, and all submissions that do not contain business proprietary information may be viewed in the Commission’s Electronic Document Information System (EDIS; https://edis.usitc.gov).
- To meet statutory requirements, the Chairman will open a hearing on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. However, no substantive information will be collected or exchanged. Anyone wishing to listen to the hearing via teleconference should call 1-877-446-3914 and enter access code 403309#.
- Further information on Commission actions related to COVID-19 response may be found HERE.