Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:30am
Preliminary phase antidumping and countervailing duty investigations: Chassis from China, Inv. Nos. 701-TA-657 and 731-TA-1537 (Preliminary)
Please note – To address concerns related to COVID-19, this hearing will not be held in-person. Rather, the Commission will hold a hearing using GoToMeeting.
- Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
This meeting is locked with a password: GH%db&B
- You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112
- One-touch: tel:+15713173112,,217594629#
Access Code: 217-594-629
- Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 18.104.22.168 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 217 594 629
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 22.214.171.124##217594629
- New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/217594629
[NOTE: Preliminary conferences are part of the investigative process in preliminary phase countervailing duty and antidumping investigations. They are similar in format to a hearing but are not a hearing before the Commission. Conferences are held before the investigative staff in the investigation and are chaired by the USITC Director of Investigations.]