Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 9:30am
Preliminary phase antidumping and countervailing duty investigations: Methionine from France, Japan, and Spain, Inv. Nos. 731-TA-1534-1536 (Preliminary)
- To address concerns related to COVID-19, this hearing will not be held in-person. Rather, the Commission will hold a hearing using GoToMeeting.
- Please join this meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
This meeting is locked with a password: PQ#gh&BB
- You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
- One-touch: tel:+18722403412,,950734477#
Access Code: 950-734-477
- Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 188.8.131.52 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 950 734 477
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 184.108.40.206##950734477
- New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/950734477
[NOTE: Preliminary conferences are part of the investigative process in preliminary phase countervailing duty and antidumping investigations. They are similar in format to a hearing but are not a hearing before the Commission. Conferences are held before the investigative staff in the investigation and are chaired by the USITC Director of Investigations.]