>This section provides access to all the personnel forms that must be completed prior to starting employment at USITC.
All forms can be completed on-line using Acrobat Software. To download Adobe Acrobat, please visit: http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Mandatory Forms - Bring on First Day
The following documents must be completed prior to entry on duty:
- Statement of Prior Federal Service (SF-144)
- Race and National Origin ID (SF-181)
- Self-Identification of Handicap (SF-256)
- Designation of Beneficiary - Unpaid Compensation (SF-1152)
- Direct Deposit Form (FMS 2231)
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9)
- Selective Service Registration Verification Form (SF-306) (Males Only)
- Conditions of Employment
- Security Debriefing
- Request of Official Mailing Address (A-5)
- Emergency Contact Information
Benefits Eligible Only
Completed, print, sign, and date each of these forms before you arrive for your first day of work. Most of these forms may be completed online. However, you may still print the forms and complete them manually.
Printing Your Forms
Print the documents as you complete each one so data is not lost. When printing the documents, be sure to select the “fit to page” option in the print properties box.
Reminder: You must review all forms for accuracy before you bring them to your first day of work. On-line form completion does allow you to type your information using Acrobat Software, but will not allow you to save the document, so please keep copies of all documents. Follow the instructions for completing each form carefully.
Should you have any questions about completing the forms, please contact the USITC Office of Human Resources Assistant at (202) 205-2651.